This is for you if you..
- Feel like a martyr to motherhood and have a large list of never ending relentless jobs
- Don’t have time for yourself and have no fun
- Often are emotional, stressed, shouty, lose your shit way too often and like you’re not a nice person to be around
- Worry that the way you’re feeling is impacting your child/children and your relationships
- Are fed up feel stuck, overwhelmed and helpless in your situation
WHEN YOU'RE FEELING WIPED OUT BY MOTHERHOOD, YOU CAN'T SHOW UP AS THE MUM YOU WANT TO BE
Imagine if instead you:
- Gained the confidence to live life your way choosing to do more of what you enjoy and less of what you don’t because you set your own standards and priorities
- Realised that doing less gives you the time to do more of what’s important meaning you can regain your energy and feel calmer, happier and fulfilled
- Gave yourself permission to slow down, to say no to things and organise the help and support you need meaning you can connect and have fun with your kids, family and friends
- Had a community of mums around you who really get it and who see motherhood in the same way as you
Are you ready to step into action and join an epic community of mums who are consciously choosing change?
Here is what you get
- Access to a growing and evolving digital course with 18 modules, 70 EFT scripts, mindset tools and exercises, 18 EFT/Tapping circle recordings and loads more
- A weekly self-love letter from me to you to give you one thing to focus on that week to improve your life
- A community group where you can ask for help and get my support
- A monthly meet up (normally the first Monday evening of each month) led by myself
- Regular resource signposting - you’ll be sent regular books, podcasts or videos to watch
JOINING THE COURSE WILL MEAN YOU WILL GO FROM FRAZZLED AND OVERWHELMED TO HAVING YOUR SH*T TOGETHER, BEING CALM AND HAPPY AND FEELING FULFILLED AGAIN
The Motherhood Unloaded framework focusses on 4 Pillars: Mindset, Community, Transformation, Radical Self Love. Here's more details about each pillar.
“I love it. It has made such a difference to me. I tap daily. I love the library of resources. I enjoy the group sessions - seeing and hearing other mums experiences and having something for my self care. I have never had such sound advice and support in my life - someone who fully understands the demands of parenting and the feelings and thoughts that come with it. I feel so safe to express my feelings.”
- Completely change the way you see motherhood, your role, life, the systems and beliefs you’re living by meaning you can create change by deciding what you want to be part of
- Building up a mindset of self-belief that you can manage whatever situation that arises because you appreciate how resilient and adaptable you are, meaning you’ll increase your confidence, move away from the internal chatter and you’ll easily let go of control which will in turn improve relationships with your children and partner
- Improve your communication with your kids, partner and others because you’ll understand what’s going on, how to ask for what you need meaning a happier you and thereby a much happier home
- Have better boundaries and develop a practice of compassion to yourself and your body meaning you’ll be able to focus on what’s truly important to you
- Stop the emotional monkeys taking over, giving you improved self-esteem and a much calmer, and happier you
- Increase your energy! You won’t be as exhausted by those thoughts, feelings and emotions meaning you’ll have the energy and motivation to go for walks/exercise/take the kids out/do things around the house/apply for that job
You’ll notice improvements in all areas of your life including your sleep, wellbeing, confidence, relationships, self-worth, parenting, work and more.
And the best thing is, this course is a truly accessible way to work with me for an small investment. What are you waiting for?
Choose your payment option below
The investment is £150 spread over 6 months, £25 per month or you can save £5 by opting to pay in one payment of £145.
“I love it, it's really helped me feel calmer and understand why I'm getting so angry. I felt like I was losing my sh*t constantly and flying off the handle and even the slightest inconvenience (ie mum can I get a drink, I'd be like oh ffs I cant deal with absolutely all of this sh*t!!!) And now, I do still lose it sometimes, but just around going to sleep, now that I think of it, i have had waaaaay more good "get everyone ready and out to school" mornings than stressful ones, this isn't an overnight quick fix, but a slow burn that you have to work on, but thanks to Tricia I'm really starting to love life again, appreciate what I have, and heading towards being the calm loving mum/wife I strive to be. The group members are brilliant too, it's a safe space, free of judgement, and I never worry about anything I've said or fear being judged/talked about. It's really the loveliest warmest group of women, and I am beyond delighted that I've found Tricia, as this is making a huge difference in my life.”
Hi, I'm Tricia...
I’m a mum to 4 boys. I know how much ridiculous pressure there is for mums to juggle and do it all and have recovered from my own experience of mental illness in 2011.
I am an Anxiety and Trauma Coach and work with women at all stages of motherhood. I set up this group in 2019 when my fourth son was 8 months old. I wanted to build a strong community of mums who had a strong mindset to deal with all the challenges that we face and cut through the negative internal chatter and bullshit beliefs we are fed with about what a good mum is (bye bye: guilt, shame, perfection).
I want to show mums that they can move away from all those negative thoughts and beliefs and instead focus on compassion, empathy, fulfilment, fun and balance with a can do mindset. The group has evolved so much, especially over lockdown, into a beautiful community of fierce, like-minded women who are there for each other.
Motherhood Unloaded is evolving, growing and becoming even better all the time. At the heart of it all, are brilliant women having truthful, vulnerable conversations and building each other up.
Frequently Asked Questions
- EFT/Emotional Freedom Technique/Tapping is a therapy where you tap on various parts of your head, face and body whilst saying specific phrases
- It is growing in evidence base – there are now over a hundred research papers demonstrating the effectiveness of EFT
- There are fMRI scans which demonstrate using EFT can actually change the way your brain works
- It works by stimulating a calm response state through tapping on various acupressure points across your head, face and body
- The tapping process helps connect the thoughts to the body
- When we start to think about those issues, we start to link them with the calm response state rather than the stressed state we so often instinctively go to – i.e. you are changing how you are programmed to respond to that trigger/issue – this is called memory reconsolidating
- It can look a bit funny but don’t let that stop you trying. This is something that could literally change your life by spending 5 minutes doing it daily
- Studies have shown that EFT, particularly in a group session can reduce cortisol (the stress hormone) by 43%, increase antibodies by 113%, reduce anxiety by 40% and improve happiness by 31%